Custom Work Copyright :: Licensing :: Custom Work
Love one of my designs but they are not quite right for your event or project? I would love to create something special for you. Interested? Email me at Elaine@elainebiss.com to get started. You could also license the image! Click here to read more! Read more about my terms here.
Let me explain how it works!
- If you need a different color combination or match colors to s swatch or code you may have, email me the details at Elaine@elainebiss.com and I will post the piece on my Zazzle store for purchase.
- If you would like to add or change something on the illustration, I can do that! Email me at Elaine@elainebiss.com and I will post the piece on my Zazzle store for purchase.
- Who owns the artwork? I do, and by purchasing it, you agree to abide to Zazzle terms and my terms which you can read here. Zazzle terms state "You may not use or distribute any Content received through the Site
without the authorization of the Content owner. You agree not to
publish, reproduce, copy, in whole or in part, nor upload, download,
post, email, sell, or otherwise distribute Content available through
the Site, in violation of applicable copyright and other intellectual
- Can I have the image to print on my own? No, but in order to do that you need to license the image. You can learn more about it here.
- Can you make more products with the design? Sure! Just email me what you would like and I will post them to my Zazzle store.
- Do you charge for this and what do you charge? I do and my fees are added to the item and paid when you purchase them. Everyone who purchases my items pays that fee.
- Can I use the design for my site? What you are looking for is license and you can obtain one for a fee. You can learn more about it here.
- I just got the goods from Zazzle and was wondering if I could scan it so I could print it some where else? No and never presume you have permission to do so, as that constitutes copyright infringement and it is punishable by law. Please read more about it here.
- But you customized the artwork for me, shouldn`t that make the artwork mine? No, because the artwork you asked customizations for, was already created by me, for me and my store. Modifying a design does not create ownership of it. All rights remain ownership of the designer.
- I saw the changes and I would like to make more changes. Can you make revisions/changes to the illustration again? No I am sorry, this service has no revisions. Any changes are considered designer`s choice. For a small fee you can have changes.
Questions? Email me at Elaine@elainebiss.com for more information.